Hire Charges for each session
|Commercial/ corporate hire (includes wifi, projector and screen)||£36|
|Parties, family gatherings and events involving general public (all rooms)||£25|
|For health and safety reasons: inflatables, bouncy castles, fireworks or sparklers are not permitted|
|Each Session includes set-up and clear-up times|
|Morning||8am – 12 noon|
|Afternoon||1pm – 6pm|
|Evening||6pm – 10pm|
Conditions of Hire
- The hirer is responsible for the good behaviour of everyone using the facilities during the period of the booking.
- The hirer undertakes to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition and to make good any damage caused.
- Problems must be reported to the caretaker 07517 647300 or clerk on 07805 670157
- Payment must be made in full prior to use; hire not confirmed until payment is made.
- Seven days notice of a cancellation must be given or full hire charge will be required.
Enquiries can be made by telephone to:
Or by email to:
To Book the Village Hall
4 hour sessions – https://calendly.com/rccbooking/fourhour
The Constitution of the RCC Village Hall Management Group
Purpose: To provide and maintain, on a not for profit basis, a community centre located in the heart of the village. This to support and foster greater social interaction; involvement in community affairs, self-help groups and the needs of all.
The Village Hall will include the use of the hall for meetings, lectures, classes and other forms of recreation and leisure; in the interests of social welfare and with the object of improving the conditions of life for all in the community.